Subject: Re: [Leica] Alan's believe that we should forgive Nazis - has nothing to do with Leni per se
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 12:19:53 -0800

I think that Allan is missing the point and never will get it.
That's the same way Nazis used to state things, missing the real point and
then justify millions assassinations.
BD, there's no way to make it easier. Nazis, pro Nazis always tend to think
that way. Regrettable but real.

And on the specific hate stuff, have you ever heard a nazi asking to be
forgiven ? I have not. Never. And will not. Guess why.

Some one that can think about hate or not is some one that simplify things
at the extreme of danger.
- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com