Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 18:10:06 -0800

Actually the statute of limitations has run out. Under Senator Dole
Congress placed a statute of limitation on the WWII era, and few years post.
That was further exasberated by Congressman Gingrich slashing the
funding for the Office of Special Investigations.
Who say's it's bad being a_you know what_in our country.
And before some of you start hollowering about this and that, just check
the congressional record.
Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Re: Folly)
Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: Folly)