Subject: SV: [Leica] Simple camera recommendation for new users
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 15:31:09 +0100

Adam,
should be able to pick up a nice FM2N for that price. That's a great camera
and the one I used to learn to shoot.

Best,

- -Duncan

We make a living by what we get,
we make a life by what we give.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/

This isn't a Leica question - since I'm certain the answer is NOT going to
have
Leica in it.

I have a nephew who would enjoy exploring black and white photography. He
wants
to spend $300-$400 for a camera.

I'm thinking an older Nikon SLR would be a good thing - lots of lenses built
for
him to chose from - the older models aren't loaded with electronics, etc
etc.

Any suggestions? I'm almost certainly going to buy it for him - he's busy
playing pro (minor league) hockey.

Thanks

Adam