Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW - Adam's Week 9 - Hatrack
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 19:58:18 -0600

Adam:

>When I view the image with my Mac and use Photoshop or Preview (in OS X) the
>darkness is retained. When I look with any of three different web browsers it's
>like the gamma has been messed with. I am unable to account for why this is
>happening and would like suggestions on how I might avoid it.

Go here...

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/calibration.html

Do you see the calibration squares correctly on your monitor with your
browser?  If not, adjust your monitor and try again.

It's not quite that simple, but that's a step in the right direction.  :)

Eric

Message from Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com> ([Leica] PAW - Adam's Week 9 - Hatrack)