Subject: Re: [Leica] Lea PAW week 5 & 6
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:30:40 -0600

This is probably one of the first lessons you should learn and also the
hardest. I have also learned that the two sexes also have a different
eye. I attended another local workshop and one sex brought mostly
flower,  dime a dozen photos, while the other brought picture post card
photos. The ones that brought  black and white photos seemed to have
more of an appreciation of what makes a good photograph.