Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 button rewind
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:27:23 -0600

John, I guess most of us know the ins and outs of the M before we
purchased. My position is that if you want all the bells and whistles,
then get a point and shoot with auto everything. Then, all you have to
do is point and shoot. It is like time traveling to me when I use my all
everything manual Ms.