Subject: Re: [Leica] Is it me or ....
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 06:54:32 -0800

Greg J. Lorenzo wrote:
>>> Let's start our own new thread on single malt nectars (aka Moose
Milk).<<

Hi Greg,
Not a hope in hell! As the "SB's" topic is sooooooooooooooo excitingly
illuminating folks might get a little ticked off at us interrupting the
intensity of the topic. :-(  puke puke!!!!!!!!!!!!

You realize it might create a caffeine attack of Leica throwing coffee
cuppers the likes the world has never seen before. However. if we stand firm
with Leica's at the ready we may captures some interesting images.

And as far as the singe malt that keeps whispering, "drink me!"  Go for it a
sip at a time. :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant