Subject: Re: [Leica] Is it me or ....
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:06:54 -0700

Hi Ted,

Let's start our own new thread on single malt nectars (aka Moose Milk).

I have a nice full bottle of 15 year old Linkwood Single Highland Malt
which occasionally whispers "drink me".

If you don't know if its safe to drink, dare I sample it?

Regards,

Greg

PS: Let me know if I can send you more snow now that you've had a small
taste of it.