Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Taking Photos in Starbucks
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:05:40 -0700

Hi Austin,

One Saturday night many years ago I saw an interesting example of how
two burly Canadian bouncers "prohibit" a returning intoxicated guest.
They each grabbed an arm and a leg, wound up and  threw.

The prohibited guest got to open both (heavy wooded) doors with his head
before sailing right over the sidewalk and landing about 4 feet onto 6th
avenue.

No further definitions of prohibiting were required for the rest of the
night.

Regards,

Greg