Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Is it me or ....
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:41:21 -0700

Hi Allan,

Perhaps your a little too busy counting words in other people's posts
and thinking up witty insults to actually read what is being said.

Specifically Brian's original post of January 23rd stated:

"I have a few ideas. Like so many other ideas, they involve programming
computers to do things somewhat differently. In the meantime, how would
people feel about a sub-list whose entire purpose was PAW critiques. I'm
not proposing this as a long-term solution, but it might ameliorate things
in the short term."

PAW Posting notices: Always in the LUG.

PAW Posting Comments/Critiques: LUG Sub-list.

Regards,

Greg