Subject: Re: [Leica] Posting First Pictures...sharpen/
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:47:29 -0800

Lea:

Very nice of you to explain further -- and thanks for the heads-up on
the PhotoShop LE -- I will keep alert.

I'm thrilled to have the M3 and 50mm DR Summicron f/2.  I have dreamed
of having a Leica again since I sold my IIIg way back in the 60s.  You
live and learn.

What I posted was, in part, just for fun -- some have asked where and
what Olalla is.  Now they know.  But more serious work will follow --
and I shall count on you all to be strong in your critiques so I can
learn.  Thanks.

Take care,

Ted