Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: I need your US address to buy mail order
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:18:54 -0600

Oh yeah, right...........

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Christer Almqvist" <chris@almqvist.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 1:16 AM
Subject: [Leica] OT: I need your US address to buy mail order

:
: I am planning on upgrading my daughter's computer (Apple 1400cs/117)
: by buying a new processor card.  These processor cards cost either
: just under $200 or $300 in the US. Neither the manufacturer nor his
: distributors ship outside North America, so I can not order directly
: from them. The lower price version is not sold in Europe and the more
: expensive one, which is a bit of overkill, is about the equivalent of
: more than $500 if I buy it here.
:
: Would you help me save a few hundred $$? If yes, I would order the
: processor card over the internet from here and pay by credit card but
: have the parcel sent to my name c/o Your Name & Address because they
: probably will not ship to you if they charge to Almqvist´s credit
: card.
:
: The parcel is probably about as large as a  small pocketbook, but
: will weigh less. When it gets to you, I would like you to remove the
: outer packing, rewrap it or put it an a sturdy envelope, mark it as a
: gift, and airmail it off to me. Before you do that; I will send you
: dollar bills in an envelope to cover the postage so there is no
: financial risk at all for you.
:
: Please email me directly if you can help. Thanks and regards.
: Chris
:
: --
: Christer Almqvist