Subject: [Leica] OT: I need your US address to buy mail order
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:16:52 +0100

I am planning on upgrading my daughter's computer (Apple 1400cs/117)
by buying a new processor card.  These processor cards cost either
just under $200 or $300 in the US. Neither the manufacturer nor his
distributors ship outside North America, so I can not order directly
from them. The lower price version is not sold in Europe and the more
expensive one, which is a bit of overkill, is about the equivalent of
more than $500 if I buy it here.

Would you help me save a few hundred $$? If yes, I would order the
processor card over the internet from here and pay by credit card but
have the parcel sent to my name c/o Your Name & Address because they
probably will not ship to you if they charge to Almqvist´s credit
card.

The parcel is probably about as large as a  small pocketbook, but
will weigh less. When it gets to you, I would like you to remove the
outer packing, rewrap it or put it an a sturdy envelope, mark it as a
gift, and airmail it off to me. Before you do that; I will send you
dollar bills in an envelope to cover the postage so there is no
financial risk at all for you.

Please email me directly if you can help. Thanks and regards.
Chris

- --
Christer Almqvist
D 20255 Hamburg and / or