Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: I need your US address to buy mail order
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:20:47 +0100

Eric, thank you for your note. Unfortunately this processor card is
not a very common item so discount mail order houses are not an
option. I have tried all the resellers listed by the manufacturer,
and only half a handful stocks the card I need and they will not ship
outside the US as that would put their dealership at risk. In fact
this item is listed by the manufacturer as "buy while stocks last,
will not be restocked"
Chris