Subject: Re: [Leica] Rules of the Group
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 22:40:03 -0600

Ted, I live in a small town too.  I am one third of the Natchitoches Leica
Users Group.

My goal, too is to document the life of the small town I live in.  I cannot
do street shooting, because except in peak tourist times, there is no life
on the streets.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Leica User's Group.  We have members
from Metropolis, Gotham City, and Smallville.  And guess what?  The stuff
from the small towns charms the big city guys, just as the photographs from
Paris wows us rednecks and other hicks.

Be proud of your photography, and post it freely.  We are eager to see your
world.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com