Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric's PAW
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 07:01:34 +0100

Eric,

Having now looked at your first 3 weeks (I am behind in my PAW viewing and
commenting), I have to say, you need to get out and photograph something else.
The baby is cute and the shots well executed, but they are much too contrived
for my taste, a la Anne Geddes (sp). I would keep just the one with the cat
and the one where the baby is interacting with the two women.

Nathan