Subject: Re: [Leica] leicas in the rain
From: "Don" <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:02:29 -0600

After about 50 dives or so you are no longer going crazy and trying to
shoot everything that either moves or is tied down.  36 exposures seems
just about right for each dive.

Drying off the back of the Nikonus for reloading is the easy part.  The
hard part is being sure your hair is not dripping salt water and after
you get past that problem, one of your dive buddies shakes off like a
dog or bends over to see what you are doing and water drops land on an
open camera back.

SCUBA diving and everything about it is just an accident waiting to
happen.  However, the magic of the underseas keeps you coming back for
more punishment.

Don R.