Subject: Re: [Leica] leicas in the rain
From: "she's 18; he's 31" <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:48:26 -0600

don:

> I SCUBA dive a lot and would never think of taking one of my Leica
> cameras into the spray.  Before getting into underwater video, I used
> the Nikonos V for underwater still frame work and it is great for using
> around salt water.

something i've been wondering: for underwater photograpy, you're limited
to 36 frames before you have to come up, dry the whole thing off, and
reload.  how do you economize your shooting?

- --
brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=190241

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

When I get depressed, I just look at our two wiener dogs.  You'll never
see more of a can-do attitude in a can't-do body than a wiener dog."
	--Kevin Kling

Rap is a continuation of the Sex Pistols; it's quite obvious.
	--John(nny Rotten) Lydon

Replies: Reply from "Don" <don.ro@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] leicas in the rain)