Subject: Re: [Leica] Doug Lee new PAW site weeks 1 and 2
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:42:13 -0000

Doug,

The expression says it all - she certainly doesn't look very happy at her
work! Strong composition in camera - presumably the uneven borders tell us
this is full frame? The low angle really gets us into the action.

Regards,
Richard

Richard Ogden
PAW Site: http://mysite.freeserve.com/paw2002/index.html