Subject: Re: [Leica] Available PAW, week 2!
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:51:45 -0000

Colin,

Great, natural portraits - I really enjoyed your pictures. You chose the
strongest as your main one - Christian - I love the way he stands out from
the background and the crispness of the image just where it counts. The
Noctilux will do it if the photographer's good enough, and here, clearly, he
is. A memorable picture.

Regards,
Richard
Richard Ogden