Subject: Re: [Leica] Adam's PAW week 2
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:56:05 -0000

Adam,

I'm not sure where you're based, but these wretched things are blighting the
landscape in the UK, too. You'll gather, therefore, that I find it difficult
to be objective!!! Nevertheless, your main image is a very striking one as
the fog and rain soften their hard lines and tones. I admire your dedication
in being out and about with a camera in such weather!!!

Regards,
Richard
Richard Ogden
PAW Site: http://mysite.freeserve.com/paw2002/index.html