Subject: Re: [Leica] Doug Lee new PAW site weeks 1 and 2
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:34:36 +0100

Doug,

Now I have looked at your first 3 weeks...Week 1 is my favorite, a strong
environmental portrait. In the week 2 picture I think there is too much
dead space at the bottom, and week 3 could be more "in your face", i.e.
closer to the person, although I enjoyed seeing the context of what looks
like a small U.S. town.

Nathan