Subject: [Leica] Doug Lee new PAW site weeks 1 and 2
From: Douglas Lee <douglas_lee_2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:27:17 -0800 (PST)

Yes, another new PAW site...

I am new to the LUG (been lurking for a few months). I
was inspired to particpate in an the PAW by all those
who said how much thye had learned over the year by
participating.

I apoogize for the late start. I was website
challenged and had to wait for processing. I hope to
begin doing my own processing in the near future, but
I am not set up to do that at present.

All contructive criticism is welcomed.

The site is http://www.shanidog.com

www.shanidog.com/1.jpg and www.shanidog.com/2.jpg

All photos taken with M6TTL (50mm for week 1 and 135mm
for week 2.)

Thanks to Kyle for the template...

Regards,
Doug Lee