Subject: Re: [Leica] Doug Lee new PAW site weeks 1 and 2
From: Douglas Lee <douglas_lee_2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 08:05:29 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, John. I agree, the handle is distracting.

Yes, it is my daughter who is in the process of making
gingrbread. I think the smell of molasses is the cause
of her expression. (:

BTW, that photo was taken with an M2 and the exposure
was "guesstimated". (I think I originally posted it
was taken with an M6TTL, not that it matters...)

Thanks for taking the time to have a gander and I
promise to limit the boring landscapes photos in the
future. (;

Regards,
Doug Lee
Philadelphia area (no one knows where Cinnaminson is
anyway!)