Subject: Re: [Leica] new M7
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:37:51 -0800

Doug Ford wrote & showed::
>>> San Diego, where today it was about 70 degrees.
> The weather beckons you to go out and take pictures!
>
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=517935<<<

Hi Doug,
Nice B&W shot and silhouette, however. ;-)

Showing this kind of shot to all those winter testy folks east of the
rockies in North America are just going to make them hate you when they're
up to their buns in snow and cars that wont start from the freezing cold.
:-)

But those up the coast from you understand this kind of weather, we're not
quite as warm, but still nice enough to work in the garden and shoot a few
frames. ;-)

A good one on your part.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited