Subject: [Leica] Color match/calibration/printing
From: Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:30:54 -0600

Can someone point me in the right direction so I can finally print
decent prints on my Epson 1270? Both black and white and color.

Setup: Coolscan III, Mac G4 AGP, Studio Display 17, Epson 1270,
ColorCal monitor spyder calibration

Oh, and Leica CL, M3, M4, M6 :)

I don't want technical jargon and to be overwhelmed by information. I
want step by step instructions, as simply as possible, so I can start
getting results. I can expand the know-how as I go on.

Oh, and where is a good source of a good priced 5000K light box?

TIA,
Robert

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Color match/calibration/printing)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Color match/calibration/printing)