Subject: [Leica] Re:Friday F S
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:06:56 -0400

I've replaced my LTM 35 mm. f2.8 Schneider Xenogon (which I've used since
the early 60s) with an f1.7 Voigtländer/Cosina Ultron and finances (& my
spouse) dictate that I sell the Xenogon to recover part of the cost. The
lens shows signs of use (i.e. light scratches on the bright chrome plating)
but looks good however a previous owner ground a tiny amount of brass from
the rear of the mount so that the focusing tab doesn't lock at infinity..
Glass is clear--no fungus, "wipe marks", or oil on the diaphragm.  I'll
include a Schneider front cap and a series VI adapter ring.

Based on what I've seen these lenses go for at the unnamable auction place I
think (U.S.) $300 would be a fair price, but I'm open to negotiation.

Bob Marvin

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Re:Friday F S)