Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Friday F S
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:06:54 -0400

Bob-
If I hadn't sprung for another IIIb I might jump on your offer. I would like
to know how the lens performed though. I have never personally run across
one, and since I am sure Marc would be effusive in the praise of a Scneider
Optik, in LTM mount, I suppose it is a good lens. I have used the Schneider
35mm PC in the R mount, and aside from being beyound my means, it was a
super lens.
Is it coated, or is it a really early lens... I guess Schneider coated their
lenses earlier than Leitz, but I thought I'd ask.

Aside from the newer design, and faster speed, does it come close to the
Cosina made lens?

I hope I am not being tedious, but it sounds like a very interesting lens.
Dan (Gotta funny story to tell) Post

It's about a kindergartener getting to class late, and when asked why, the
kid told the teacher,
"I found a dead cat...."
The teacher asked, "Well, how did you know it was dead?"
To which the student answered, "I pissed in its ear and it didn't move!"
The teacher was aghast, and exclaimed, "YOU DID WHAT?"
The kid replies, " I went 'PSSSST' in its ear, and it didn't move!"

BADA-BOOMP!