Subject: Re: [Leica] Color match/calibration/printing
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 22:02:13 +0100

Robert,

You have discovered that this whole digital thing is not as simple as it
sounds. I am afraid that there is a rather steep learning curve, and a
certain amount of technical jargon is inevitable. A couple of good sources
of information are:

http://www.missupply.com
They sell Epson aftermarket cartridges and specialty papers, but in
addition there are several useful tutorials and workflows on their web
site.

Martin Evening, "Adobe Photoshop x.x for Photographers" (insert current
version here) and Blatner & Fraser, "Real World Photoshop" (again, look for
the most current) are a couple of books which I have found useful. Both
should be readily available at any of the usual online retailers.

Finally, you might want to check out the Digital Silver list. Subscribe
info can be found at:

    http://www.topica.com/lists/digitalsilver

Nathan