Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm for my LEICA M6
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 08:09:09 -0700

The last version of the 35/2 made before the Asph version is a wonderful
lens. Absolutely without peer in the middle apertures and almost as good as
the Asph wide open. An added bonus is that it is smaller and lighter as
well. I would have kept mine if only it had gone to f/1.4.

John Collier

35/2 fourth version was made from 1979 to 1997. Approximate serial no. range
is 2 970 xxx to 3 731 200.

Replies: Reply from "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com> (Summicron with eyes was Re: [Leica] 35mm for my LEICA M6)
Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] 35mm for my LEICA M6)