Subject: [Leica] Re: I commend to your attention--Sandy Carter site.
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 06:58:36 -0800

Jim brick wrote:
>>> Now if you want to see r-e-a-l-l-y good work, go to Sandy Carter's web
site!!!     http://www.sandycarterphotography.com/      <<<<

Hi Jim,
I've wanted to bring Sandy's work, as a Leica shooter, to the attention of
the crew for sometime, but she's always on my case not to, as she's a shy
lady about her work. Actually she has absolutely nothing to be shy about, as
this is one natural photographer!

She has an innate ability to see and capture people that many could aspire
to, including me, as I hold her with great admiration for what I've seen and
how she has progressed as a photographer in the past 5 years.

I know someone's going to say I'm bias, hell anyone who says that should go
up against her in the middle of India, Korea, France or Germany...... and
come back with the likes of her photography.

Trust me this is an undiscovered gem. . ;-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: I commend to your attention)