Subject: Re: [Leica] Really Lucky Ducky shot
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 06:43:37 -0800

Marc Attinasi wrote:
>Here is a shot that should be good for a chuckle. It was taken with a
>Leica (F*ji) Digilux zoom and it is not a great shot, but it is
>interesting because of the incredibly lucky timing. Check it out, be
>amused<<<<<,

Hi Marc,
There is only one thing to say on this shot, OK two:

One of those wonderful pictures that's a classic, I'd keep it handy to show
folks.

Two.  This is the shot of a lifetime and every photographer hopes to have
one good lucky shot like this! :-)  It's just like winning the lottery
bigtime!

However don't forget to milk it for all it's worth as it could be a money
maker if you find the right ad agency who see the merits of the photograph.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant