Subject: [Leica] opinions on 0.58 and 1.25x?
From: "keith cheung" <keith_cheung@cogentchipware.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:35:24 -0800

Hello,

I've just signed up to this maillist and have searched thru a lot of the
archives. I'm looking to buy a M6TTL in the next couple of weeks. I'm just
trying to decide between the 0.58 and 0.72 viewfinders. I'm leaning towards the
0.58x viewfinder as I mostly like to shoot with 50mm or less and I do wear
glasses. I've looked thru both magnifications and I like the more relaxed 35mm
framing of the 0.58.

My curiosity is - is there anyone who has a 0.58 viewfinder and the 1.25x
magnifier combo and what do you think about the usability? especially if I
decide in the future I want a 75mm f:1.4 or even a 90mm?

thanks,
klc

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <paul@chefurka.com> (Re: [Leica] opinions on 0.58 and 1.25x?)