Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Vuescan question
From: Keith Bingman <kbingman@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:48:15 +0100

Pascal,

The ICE function is hidden under the filter tab. Choose "clean filter "
(I believe, Mr. Hamrick changes it a lot…!) and be sure you have "RGBi
64" bit choosen under device as the scan type. If you are on a Mac,
saving under Vuescan is a pain in the butt. I am using OS X and  Vuescan
the only driver that runs the LS-2000 so far. Vuescan  will
automatically save files in its own folder, or you can choose another
using the "Folder" menu. It has a really icky windows interface though
and is the one thing I really hate about Vuescan. Nice scans, though.

Keith Bingman
Singen(Hohentwiel), Germany