Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Maintaining solution temps--OT
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:17:19 -0800

Eric wrote:

> Don:
>
> >One of the benefits of Xtol at 1:3 is most times are over 10 minutes.
>
> The other benefit is you can use water at whatever temperature you want to
> do the diluting, so then you don't have to worry about the developer temp.
> :)
>
> Eric
> --
Yea especially if it's close to room temperature you are working at.
I get the water coming out of my faucet at 70 degrees. The water in my darkroom
bottles are right around 68 usually. But at 1:3 i still end up with 70 degrees.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Maintaining solution temps--OT)