Subject: [Leica] Maintaining solution temps--OT
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 20:43:57 -0500

I hope this is not too OT for the list.  I am about to return to home
development of B/W film after a hiatus of 40 years.  I somehow feel
threatened by the challenge of maintaining developer, stop, water, fix, and
wash at same temperatures.  Would some of you with experience please share
how you do this in the absence of any fancy equipment?  All at room temp
sounds easy, but how about doing it at 75 degrees F?

If too OT, I respectfully withdraw the question.

Thanks..........Julian

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Maintaining solution temps--OT)
Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Maintaining solution temps--OT)
Reply from "W Larsen" <wlarsen@almondmedia.com> (Re: [Leica] Maintaining solution temps--OT)