Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and off-camera strobe
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 21:27:12 -0800

Ted,
Thanks for the anecdote, it is a very good story! Beyond the actual content,
which is substantial, it makes me wish I was that rookie (you) back when I was
younger and I really *really* wanted to pursue a career in photography. And
thanks too for giving me a lot to think about while I'm out shooting, about the
nature of the light and not just the quantity. I appreciate your comments very
much.

Best Regards,
- - marc

Message from Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org> (Re: [Leica] Leica and off-camera strobe)