Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA posing! the truth! tonight on FOX!
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 15:54:57 -0800

I think I need to join these guys - it is hard to find serious,
professional-minded guys to waste time and film with. I'm not sure they'll have
me though, I do spend a lot of time with a loupe to my eye admiring the
sharpness of my negatives - and tree trunks are among my favorite subjects.

That first shot is really great, btw. I especially like the wine glass (even
though it is probably not Leitz glass -Schott maybe, but not Leitz).

Worth a big ol' smile, fer sure, thanks,
- - marc