Subject: Re: [Leica] report on Leica day in Delaware
From: CHARLES STIRK JR C <ccstirkjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:17:13 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for your reports of positive experances sure that
this is closer to the norm .

 I must admit to a bit of underwhelment  at this one event
. I have had many good experiences with Leica USA and reps
in the in the past .

I must admit to having  never been very pleased with the
local Leica shops , most of witch have closed down over the
years but its is good that I am so close to
other metro areas so no real cause to complain .

Was just hoping for bit more at this event , and hope
beyond hope for change in an established  local  shop .

Chuck