Subject: Re: [Leica] report on Leica day in Delaware
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 17:12:11 EST

Certainly my experience has been exactly the opposite of this. I attended a leica day at my favourite dealers here in the UK and I could try just about anything I could think of, and as a result ended up buying the Motor M. I also have an open invitation to call at the Leica offices here in the UK and borrow anything I want at any time as long as I phone first. But then this is the UK, and I personally think the service that Leica UK give is extremely good.

Gerry
www.gwpics.com