Subject: Re: [Leica] report on Leica day in Delaware
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 02:24:13 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 01/12/01 22:32:28 Paris, Madrid,
c.ccstirkjrfoto@verizon.net a écrit :

> I was a bit disappointed was hoping the Leica representative would have
>  a bit more equipment to show . He only had a M6ttl and a tri elmar , and
>  50mm f2 .and a bunch of Point and Shoot stuff .
>
>  Bit bumned was hoping for a hands on with a bunch of stuff oh well .
>
>  Is this the norm for Leica days ?

There was a Leica day once at my local camera shop in France .
When I heard about it , I called the shop , and asked them if Leica
could bring out a lot of things , plus all their demos and accessories .

They did bring all they had , made great discounts available That day
only , and sold quite a number of items .

Jo Goodtimes , France