Subject: Re: [Leica] Why no Leica Days in northern CA?
From: CHARLES STIRK JR C <ccstirkjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:44:19 -0800 (PST)

I don't know about Nort Cali but a local mall shop ,Cutler
Camera in Delaware , that has never had much if any thing
in stock is having a Leica day this Saturday .

 I am interested in a M6 ttl and waited for 20min and
walked out last time I was in the shop ,figuring the prices
went going to be copetative and in any case didn't like the
crummie serves.

I  will report on a fringe leica day location.

Chuck