Subject: Re: [Leica] How soft?
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 10:12:53 -0500

I have to say that a fingerprint on the lens is definately a concern with
the Summicron of the DR vintage.  Mine, non DR but same age, has damaged
coatings because someone (before me) didn't clean fingerprints off.  Of
course the coating is plenty hard so that years of cleaning hasn't affected
the bad coating.

Mike D