Subject: Re: [Leica] A36 filters
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:00:37 -0500

If its the same as mine there is a screw in adapter to series-6 which is
useful.  There are all kinds of old series-6 filters and shades available.
The only hard part is I don't know where you would find this adapter.  I got
mine a long time ago.  I think it was made by Ednalite.  It also fits the
Summar, but cuts off a lot of the viewfinder with that lens.

Mike D