Subject: Re: [Leica] Calendar Software
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 12:01:49 -03-30

At 04:56 AM 11/16/2001, you wrote:
>I have not looked at this year yet because of time restraints, but last
>year you down loaded the pdf file, pasted your images in on the screen
>(not physically) and then printed it out. It was so good that I did a b&w
>version (to keep the costs down) and mailed it to some of my clients, and
>I know some are still hanging! May I respectfully suggest you look again
>at the way to do it.

Just a quick clarification for those who think you need a bottle of glue.

You need to open the file in Acrobat or Photoshop to do this... NOT Acrobat
READER.  The READ ONLY free viewer.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://www.greglocke.com
PictureDesk International .....news pictures ONLINE!
http://www.pdiphotos.com