Subject: Re: [Leica] Calendar Software
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 14:10:57 EST

Just to clarify, the way I am working is to open each page in PS6 and then save it again as a TIF file. I am then opening it again in Quark (or Pagemaker etc) and adding my image. Whilst in PS you can remove the Agfa logo if you so wish, and you could also add your image and any typing you may wish such as your name on the front cover. It just all takes a little inginuity but it works very well. I am then printing on to 160gm inkjet paper and having them bound at my local Staples. Whilst I am no expert at this, if anyone has nay problems I will try and sort them out with you if you email me privately.

Gerry
www.gwpics.com