Subject: Re: [Leica] Calendar Software
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 04:34:28 -0500

They have step by step instructions.  Step 2 involves printing put the pdf
file on "good inkjet paper", and step 3 involves pasting your photos into
the spaces provided.

dan c.

At 03:26 AM 16-11-01 EST, Gwpics@aol.com wrote:
>I have not looked at this year yet because of time restraints, but last
year you down loaded the pdf file, pasted your images in on the screen (not
physically) and then printed it out. It was so good that I did a b&w
version (to keep the costs down) and mailed it to some of my clients, and I
know some are still hanging! May I respectfully suggest you look again at
the way to do it.