Subject: Re: [Leica] Calendar Software
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 02:54:26 -0500

This can't be right.   According to their site, they expect you to download
a pdf file, print it out, and then literally "paste" (using glue) your
favourite photographs into the spaces provided.

dan c.

At 02:44 AM 16-11-01 EST, Gwpics@aol.com wrote:
>Someone on the list was enquiring about calendar software and I mentioned
that last year Agfa did a great template program. I have just received an
email from them to say it is again on their web site for this year at
http://www.agfanet.com/newsletter/?id=1320

>Their site always has something of interest and i have been featured a
couple fo times in their Surfers Gallery, even winning a prize of free film.