Subject: [Leica] Calendar Software
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 02:44:42 EST

Someone on the list was enquiring about calendar software and I mentioned that last year Agfa did a great template program. I have just received an email from them to say it is again on their web site for this year at http://www.agfanet.com/newsletter/?id=1320

Their site always has something of interest and i have been featured a couple fo times in their Surfers Gallery, even winning a prize of free film.

Gerry
www.gwpics.com