Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 45
From: David Rodgers <>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:46:12 -0800

OK Sonny, I was perplexed. When I first saw the shot of Cody for some
reason I thought he was indoors. I was amazed at how well the light on him
balanced with the light outdoors. Especially with no flash as I didn't see
any catchlight in his eyes. I thought you were using some new film with
fifth-layer technology, or that you were a genius at balancing light
digitally. Then I realized the background wasn't through windows, but a
reflection in windows. Cody's outside in daylight. I'm breathing easier. My
life has been trying to balance colors. No wonder I shoot b/w.

At 02:40 PM 11/12/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>I was out shooting over the weekend, and while the earth did not shake
>over that fact, I did manage to capture a few pics.
>Here's this week's Picture
>and an alternate
>(Leica CL, Summicron 35mm, 800 Fuji, for those who are concerned about
>such stuff.)  Most of my pictures a week are shot with this rig
>because I take it nearly everywhere.
>To unsubscribe, see

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <> (Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 45)